Housing Policies

Everything you need to know about living on campus can be found on the Housing & Residential Services website.

You can also find a comprehensive list of Housing-related policies at http://studentlife.mit.edu/housing/housing-policies.


Some of the most important policies for first-year students are linked directly below:


First-Year Residency Requirement

Keys and MIT ID Cards

Mail & Package Delivery

Prohibited Items

Temporary Overflow Housing

What to Bring